Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Caribou

Okay caribou new album "Swim"came out in April but still...its fuckin good! Just look at this bro you wouldn't want to hear what he has to say?! i got high as fuck one day and put the album "Swim" on and lost my damn mind. Trippe as hell and all over the place, his creepy echoing ass voice caught my attention and i been hooked. He made a damn song with one word in it called "sun" and i almost lost my shit. lets not forget about his last albums Andorra, the milk of kindness and start breaking my heart. I think my favorite track is off start breaking my heart called "Brandon" ( if you know me you know why). I say if your high off your drug of choice take one of these CD's into space with you. God speed Friends....God Speed!!!!


Some tracks for y'all via youtube aka what cant you find on this?


sun
Kaili
hannibal
Lalibela
Sundialing

No comments:

Post a Comment