Saturday, June 19, 2010

Theophilus London " I want you" mixtape is Fireballs


By far the hottest thing out there right now. I don't wanna suck the teat but right now i'm gonna get my fill ( whole milk please). Theophilus London isn't a rapper hes a Artists theres a difference.  He has been out for awhile making three legit mixtapes Jam, The Charming and  His latest mixtape " I want you".Theo covers artists such as tweet, Marvin gay, Stevie Wonder, and remixes  a Dam Funk track. His mixtapes are better than some artists albums and that ain't right. There are some tracks that are legit album quality songs. The most versatile artists i ever came across in a good while. I'm gonna stop riding his jock right now but people... Get with it ..... theres something on there for everybody trust me THIS IS A  MUST GET SITUATION!! 







Some Fireballs Via Youtube aka i like watching old wrestlemania clips

No comments:

Post a Comment