Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Real Estate

If you cant tell by this picture these dudes are fuckin dorks. BUT... there music is legit as all hell. super chillwave and i ride that shit almost everyday. If you cant fall asleep throw "Real Estate" on thats how chill they are. There album is a year old but i'm still rocking it like some old socks. I say get the album its really good and they jam out the right way. You wanna impress a meme on the ride to the movies with some mellow get comfortable with me cause later ur going down on me shit put them on. I really like this band . I wonder now that they have a album out they get ass now or are they still in their respectable basements playing W.O.W online?

Some Tracks via youtube aka i wanna see some bumb fights

Pool swimmers

suburban dog

Suburban beverage

No comments:

Post a Comment